Friday, August 1, 2008

Yes My iPod...Reprise

So it turns out I kind of have two iPods. Well, one phone and one iPod, which currently is functioning as my girlfriend's iPod (but still with my music on it). I figured I'd post the first ten from that too. You know, so there's some content...

1. "All This Time" - Sting
2. "Speak" - Nickel Creek
3. "Wrapped Around Your Finger" - The Police
4. "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da" - The Beatles
5. "Nowhere Man" - The Beatles
6. "Spin the Black Circle" - Pearl Jam
7. "Deeez Nuuutz" - Dr. Dre (um, please don't be offended)
8. "Reservations" - Wilco
9. "Blue Monk" - Thelonius Monk Quartet & John Coltrane
10."City Love" - John Mayer
(from 2164 songs)

8 comments:

Jenny Bolech said...

Hey - It's not my ipod....

I'd never have a song called Deeez Nuuutz on mine ;)

clayton said...

I remember back in '93...
we used to roll to The Chronic...
in the Y-town hood...
boiiiiiiiiiieeeeee.

Unknown said...

Sha Towers forwarded this link, so I had to respond with my first when I shuffled:

1) Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer / Gene Autry
2) Pachelbel Canon in D Major
3) Paul Revere / Beastie Boys
4) Leave It / Yes
5) Sweet Emotion / Aerosmith
6) I Got a Name / Jim Croce
7) Apologize / Timbaland
8) Hold It Now, Hit It / Beastie Boys
9) Wild Honey Pie / The Beatles
10) I'm Looking Through You / The Beatles

Weird. 1670 songs on my ipod and I get 2 Beastie Boys and 2 Beatles songs.

sha said...

you totally included "Jenny's iPod" to raise the bar on your tunes!

smmyray said...

It's funny, I refused to get an ipod when they first came out. Now, I have one. I refused to join Facebook when it came out. Now, I'm on Facebook. I refuse to start a blog... for now. Nevertheless, I love commenting:

(shuffled from 1377 songs)

1. Joy is Sorrow Unmasked-Roy Hargrove
2. Alpha and Omega-Brian Blade and The Fellowship Band
3. Terrapin-Bonobo
4. Spanish Joint-D'angelo
5. How Great-Dave Crowder Band
6. Lovers in Japan/Reign of Fire-Coldplay
7. How am I to Know?- Miles Davis Quintet
8. Optimistic-Radiohead (Live from Dallas mixed by Stephen Bolech)
9. Snow is Gone-Josh Ritter
10. In Bloom-Nirvana

Very, very accurate. These songs on my tombstone would pretty much sum it all up...

Jenny Bolech said...

Dear Sha,
I don't understand what you're talking about.
Jenny

sha said...

Dear Jenny,
Your boyfriend's first shuffle list wasn't nearly as cool as the "second" on your iPod! :-)

and tell your boyfriend to post my shuffle before i get my feelings hurt (sniff, sniff) ;-)

Jenny Bolech said...

Aha - I see =)
Well I guess it's no surprise that "my ipod" shuffle makes Stephen's music more interesting - I totally make him cooler!